Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me sorry, over rated because of who he plays for. In my eyes, this yet more evidence if ever needed to demonstrate the power of propaganda. Keep speaking shit time and time again and people will eventually believe you.

Why did these pundits and ex players not say this when he was at Celtic and Southampton

Very often, he brings his man down before they can go beyond him.

Not for me sorry, over rated because of who he plays for. In my eyes, this yet more evidence if ever needed to demonstrate the power of propaganda. Keep speaking shit time and time again and people will eventually believe you.

Why did these pundits and ex players not say this when he was at Celtic and Southampton
Having three defensive midfielders playing just in front of him probably helps.

Just as it did for captain, leader, racist at the Kremlin.

Vinny ffs man
Come on Kaz, read in between the lines......

Please can someone produce however many quotes of Xavi / Iniesta / Zidane / Maradona / Jesus Christ talking about how amazing the ginger pig was?

Paul Scholes was a very fine player (anything defensive aside) but not remotely in their class at all (regardless of what the red tops would have us believe)............

Liverpool don't half have a load of thickos as former players. Do they get lobotomised when they walk through the doors at Anfield? Is that part of the contract?

That's what the sign is for- just picture a line of Homer Simpsons walking into it as they go onto the pitch

This is anfield- thud- Doh
This is anfield- thud- Doh........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.