COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you would be a prick, if you cannot understand what being Alert to the virus is then there is an ICU bed waiting for you.

Edit: ICU bed waiting for the person you could possibly affect
Well fuckwit if u listen you are allowed to go to the beach,just been on sky so what's your problem.

Honestly the human race/society really piss me off.

He was clear with everything he said.

“You can go back to work if you cannot work from home and maintain social distancing”

So no, this does not include barbering/hairdressing ffs.

“You can go out for unlimited excercises and sit down in parks maintaining social distancing”

So no, this does not include having BBQ’s and having family parties.

If things continue to improve then restrictions will be lifted, if it doesn’t then restrictions will become stronger.

Basically use your fucking brain if you have one.
What if the company says it's fine to return & when you do, the distancing thing isn't adhered to ?
That's exactly what i've found in my work, it's impossible to distance 100% of the time

He was clear with everything he said.

“You can go back to work if you cannot work from home and maintain social distancing”

So no, this does not include barbering/hairdressing ffs.

That's not what he said.

“So, work from home if you can, but you should go to work if you can’t work from home.”

So barbers would be within their rights to assume they can reopen....except the public aren't supposed to visit.

All a bit vague and wishy-washy.

So from Wednesday you can drive to other destinations,that's what he said,so I can go to my holiday home in Norfolk ?
He didn’t make it clear whether that was drive to somewhere, stay for a period of exercise and then go home; or, go to a second/holiday home.

If you can drive to destinations and parks etc i don't see why not so long as once you are there you stay there

But that's how viruses spread, not having a go, I just think it would be a shitty thing to do with thousands of people dead from a virus that's still active

something really needs to be done to support the airport workers who have been furloughed(me being one of them)

I totally agree with you. I'm in the freight industry and I'm ok as goods have been allowed to move.
But the government seem to have disregarded and dismissed the aviation and travel industry, a massive sector.
Their was talk of flights resuming in june, but noone will book a holiday if they have to quarantine.
I do like this government but their handling of this hasn't been great in parts.

Common sense. The papers and media got ahead of themselves and this is the damp squib which was inevitable.

Nothing changes.

The real issue I have about tonight is that is something which could easily have been stated at 5pm any night of the week?

Boris made a rod for his own back turning it towards an address the nation, presidential type address.

Oh, and that's football gone this season, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.