COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what he said.

“So, work from home if you can, but you should go to work if you can’t work from home.”

So barbers would be within their rights to assume they can reopen....except the public aren't supposed to visit.

All a bit vague and wishy-washy.
If my hair was two metres long then I would be surprised but able to visit the barbers?

Not everyone is that lucky though.
Its not till something like this happens you realise what a greedy pair of shit houses you work for.
But it's not exactly the best time to be looking for a new job

Don't want to fall out, thats life, some good some not so. Just stay safe and good luck.

I just checked. Public gatherings of more than 2 people (excluding people from your household) were banned. So I could go meet someone else making 2 people with the appropriate social distancing.

No you couldn’t

You forget we have a whole world fighting a similar battle, if other western countries start falling apart it won’t be difficult to lockdown again, imo.

That’s a good point. It’s more the attitude of the population I’m on about. It was hard enough getting a significant minority to comply with lockdown first time around, and I think the situation would have to be absolutely dire to get the same compliance second time around, after people have had a taste of normality

I wouldn't think you're far off there. The problem now is making sure it doesn't leave those care homes.
Things that have been lost in the chaos include a home where the manager asked 8 of her staff to move in and lock the home down,the manager was sleeping in the boiler room and two were in tents in the garden,minimum wage staff staying away from their families to try keep their residents safe.hancock says homes had been a priority from the start which is a lie,even now care staff can't get tested let alone the residents,it is a scandal it really is,finally though no gov of any colour can do what they have been doing over decades and ignore social care

This decision wasn't a health/science made decision.

Otherwise being able to see family from different households would have been announced first.

Especially before the back to work message where you mix with far more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.