COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Lots of Boris supporters dont realise that an awful lot of people who voted Labour do actually want this government to succeed right now. I do. I want people to be safe. I couldn't give a fuck who is in power. I just want competency and high level leadership. I want to feel like we're not being treated like idiots and constantly being kept out of the loop. Clear, open messaging with real humility. It isnt too much to ask.

Of course you do. You have shown that so clearly the last few weeks!

Of course you do.

Yeah, I really do. Do you think I want tens of thousands to die just to make a political point? I want my loved ones safe! If he gives any reason to support him I will do. Their response so far has been poor though.

Yeah, I really do. Do you think I want tens of thousands to die just to make a political point? I want my loved ones safe!

You have done absolutely nothing but attack the government hysterically for weeks. So forgive me for saying you are talking shit.you have been point scoring daily. Say what you want - you simply have.

Read the 50 page document if you want clarity.

As I said, I don’t believe it would be on the official stats unless there’s a positive test even if it’s on the death certificate. I’m not 100% sure of that but I believe it to be the case based on what I’ve read.

Doctors can declare cause of death by anything they wish within their judgement.

If fever and cough were a contributing cause of death then they could add coronavirus as a complication even without a test. It is NOT required to test for the virus first.

For example, if someone dies due to a heart attack made clinically worse by fever and cough (so might have coronavirus) then a doctor is well within his rights to say heart attack with complications caused by coronavirus.

+1 to the statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.