COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling people they can go out more go to the beach and have a game of golf on the way home is fucking stupid.Surely we should stay as it is now get some kids back to school when possible, then maybe parents will be able to work.

It seems a bit back to front in what has been said in tonight's statement.I understand the country needs to get back to work the economy etc. But as difficult as it is making these decisions, i fear the government has fucked up.

And you have shown yours, no matter what the government do, how dare anybody hold them to account.

At least I don’t pretended otherwise like he just tried to. I am a staunch conservative and proud of it. Doing their absolute best. Managed the peak offered unprecedented financial support and trying to get the economy going again so more don’t die of non covid issues than the disease itself. It’s easy to throw stones from the outside.

I don’t care how many times I say it - can you imagine McDonnell, Abbott and corbyn?

Dont understand the confusion around going to work. The government never told you you "cant work". The only reason you've been sat at home the last 2 months is because your business was told not to open, therefore you had no work to go to.

If your company contacts you to say they are reopening, then go back to work, if they don't, stay off. Simple.

equally there’s people that NEED to go back to work - for some industry’s like construction that is possible if they really stick to social distancing and he made that clear tonight - whatever steps are taken it will be stressful for a lot of people. There’s simply no winning for the Government at this stage of the virus - and yes, part of that reason is because of the Goverments slow response to the crises - but right now, I believe they are really trying to get the balance right in protecting people’s healths and the economy - and it’s clear it’s a monumental task
So you don't have questions at all ? It was that clear ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.