COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well firstly I haven't criticised anything Johnson said tonight, I've just criticised you for calling people pathetic for daring to criticise your beloved Boris. So I'm not sure why you think I need to give any fuxking answers to anything? But if you're going to push me then I guess a little bit more clarity from him might have been nice so that there aren't so many people confused about what is going on from tomorrow morning. Or he could have left things as they were for a few days until he could provide the detail/clarity that people/firms feel they need. You may feel that he has provided all the clarity needed but clearly many people don't feel that they have the clarity they need and they are voicing those concerns. That doesn't make them pathetic. Anyhow, I stand by my post, you are pathetic if you think people shouldn't complain about their government if those people believe that government is not meeting their expectations. Furthermore if you really believe people shouldn't criticise a government on the basis that they don't have the answers to running the country themselves then you should be embarrassed because that is an utterly puerile point of view.

lots of rocks and criticism but no answers of your own. A bit more clarity and we’ll be fine.

he could be clearer but far too many criticise without any answers. you can’t just say that’s shit without offering an alternative. Even those criticising aren’t really saying how it can be done sensibly balancing deaths without fucking future generations.

sturgeon has criticised all day about a slogan!!

boris is though over trading out of intensive care and new baby .

Last edited:
Dont understand the confusion around going to work. The government never told you you "cant work". The only reason you've been sat at home the last 2 months is because your business was told not to open, therefore you had no work to go to.

If your company contacts you to say they are reopening, then go back to work, if they don't, stay off. Simple.

The public transport maybe a huge problem for a lot of workers getting to work, who would get on a busy tube nowadays.

At least I don’t pretended otherwise like he just tried to. I am a staunch conservative and proud of it. Doing their absolute best. Managed the peak offered unprecedented financial support and trying to get the economy going again so more don’t die of non covid issues than the disease itself. It’s easy to throw stones from the outside.

I don’t care how many times I say it - can you imagine McDonnell, Abbott and corbyn?
At least I don’t pretended otherwise like he just tried to. I am a staunch conservative and proud of it. Doing their absolute best. Managed the peak offered unprecedented financial support and trying to get the economy going again so more don’t die of non covid issues than the disease itself. It’s easy to throw stones from the outside.

I don’t care how many times I say it - can you imagine McDonnell, Abbott and corbyn?

That's really sad, I'm a staunch city supporter but I can still call them out when they have played a shit game.

Dont understand the confusion around going to work. The government never told you you "cant work". The only reason you've been sat at home the last 2 months is because your business was told not to open, therefore you had no work to go to.

If your company contacts you to say they are reopening, then go back to work, if they don't, stay off. Simple.
Eggsackerly mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.