COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manipulation of the stats is out of control,the deaths per % of the population does my head in personally
Yeah they must think we really are that stupid looking at these figures. I've only seen the news twice because I couldn't stand watching it again. It is worrying because we haven't had a peak yet in greater Manchester...

At least I don’t pretended otherwise like he just tried to. I am a staunch conservative and proud of it. Doing their absolute best. Managed the peak offered unprecedented financial support and trying to get the economy going again so more don’t die of non covid issues than the disease itself. It’s easy to throw stones from the outside.

I don’t care how many times I say it - can you imagine McDonnell, Abbott and corbyn?
Proud of being a Tory! Vote Tory by all means if it helps you financially, but being proud of belonging to this bunch of selfish and elitist twats, really?

And I don't for one minute believe the three you mention would be doing any worse.

if you spent 10 minutes on the .gov.uk website you would find half your answers. If you listened to the select committee hearings you would find most of the others. Other questions are just fucking stupid. Provide people with masks???? Where the fuck from and at what fucking cost?

R will increase but there is no way of calculating in advance with any accuracy by how much, only someone with no understanding of how its calculated would think there is. Do you really want a hard definition of alert level? You want to know all the markers plus the opinions and how they are weighted? Why not demand a seat on the SAGE committee whilst you're at it?

Show how he was dishonest? The first stage was to suppress the curve to prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed. Were they? If not then it was a success whether you like it or not.

You are just being a dick. If you could just admit that to yourself you wouldn't feel so depressed all the time and perhaps you would stop spreading your fucking gloom on here too and instead think of ways of helping by being constructive and offering positive advice.

Great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.