COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud of being a Tory! Vote Tory by all means if it helps you financially, but being proud of belonging to this bunch of selfish and elitist twats, really?

And I don't for one minute believe the three you mention would be doing any worse.

Yes very proud. Can I reminded you how many people voted for the government at the last election? Voting for them does not make me some sort of freak. And I assure you they would be.

Just about sums up this thread...
96549246_1693323787498677_2128816792418648064_n.jpg

Out of interest - if you had to take a wild guess - I can work from home as i’m doing now but when would I likely be working back in my office in central London with a hour commute on the train ? ... I’m starting to think it could be July

Out of interest - if you had to take a wild guess - I can work from home as i’m doing now but when would I likely be working back in my office in central London with a hour commute on the train ? ... I’m starting to think it could be July

A lot of the big London property agents are suggesting around then yes.

Telling people they can go out more go to the beach and have a game of golf on the way home is fucking stupid.Surely we should stay as it is now get some kids back to school when possible, then maybe parents will be able to work.

It seems a bit back to front in what has been said in tonight's statement.I understand the country needs to get back to work the economy etc. But as difficult as it is making these decisions, i fear the government has fucked up.
Well me and the Mrs both retired will be off to our holiday home on Wednesday in Norfolk with our dog,also a few games of tennis and keeping to the distance rule no problem, don't like fatty Boris but he's not that bad.

if you spent 10 minutes on the .gov.uk website you would find half your answers. If you listened to the select committee hearings you would find most of the others. Other questions are just fucking stupid. Provide people with masks???? Where the fuck from and at what fucking cost?

R will increase but there is no way of calculating in advance with any accuracy by how much, only someone with no understanding of how its calculated would think there is. Do you really want a hard definition of alert level? You want to know all the markers plus the opinions and how they are weighted? Why not demand a seat on the SAGE committee whilst you're at it?

Show how he was dishonest? The first stage was to suppress the curve to prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed. Were they? If not then it was a success whether you like it or not.

You are just being a dick. If you could just admit that to yourself you wouldn't feel so depressed all the time and perhaps you would stop spreading your fucking gloom on here too and instead think of ways of helping by being constructive and offering positive advice.
Blojobs apologists really rattled by that shit show this evening I see.

all fucking good at moaning and saying that’s not clear , this is shit , people will die

not one fucking clever so and so making any suggestion of how they would deal with this pandemic and protect the economy

other than he could be clearer , he could be better oh he is a Tory uncaring **** .

that’s about the level of actual debate
For a start, don't announce a broadcast three days in advance, then not have anything to say you couldn't have said three days before.
Have you seen how much some of those care homes charge? Unless they are not private ones they should be organised enough to sort themselves out.
That would be why so many have been going bust even before this.

Yeah they must think we really are that stupid looking at these figures. I've only seen the news twice because I couldn't stand watching it again. It is worrying because we haven't had a peak yet in greater Manchester...
I hope you don't get one,this is terribly worrying for any sane person
It is no surprise to me that this is kicking off on here tonite,the gov has fallen into lies,covering their arses,massaging figures to suit,at the beginning of was more about getting stuck in about the problem,they made decisions that led to many more deaths than were necessary,now it is full on spin

Boris should have done this in the commons tomorrow so they could get clarity and then again at the briefing so the media could ask what we need to know about family which is what people are desperate to do,clarity on how getting to work on public transport will happen,clarity for the police etc

Can't really send the kids back to school before people go back to work. I know it seems backwards becuase how can people go back to work if their kids are home but imagine if he said kids go back to school tomorrow. Teachers unions are already kicking off about something that might happen at the earliest in a couple of weeks and we'd all be screaming about using our kids as Guinea pigs and them coming home with covid and nits.

Should have given people more warning and ensured employers were given advice about how to ensure safe practices could be observed first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.