COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure you’re right. It’s within the powers of the HSE to enforce it so if they’re not it’s a failing on their part.

So let's say it isn't being enforced and it's a failing on the HSE's part. What now? The governnment know it's happening. Do they do nothing and blame HSE or do they intervene?

Well me and the Mrs both retired will be off to our holiday home on Wednesday in Norfolk with our dog,also a few games of tennis and keeping to the distance rule no problem, don't like fatty Boris but he's not that bad.

Norfolk you say, mate them plastic gloves they give out wont fit unless you have 6 fingers;)

if you spent 10 minutes on the .gov.uk website you would find half your answers. If you listened to the select committee hearings you would find most of the others. Other questions are just fucking stupid. Provide people with masks???? Where the fuck from and at what fucking cost?

R will increase but there is no way of calculating in advance with any accuracy by how much, only someone with no understanding of how its calculated would think there is. Do you really want a hard definition of alert level? You want to know all the markers plus the opinions and how they are weighted? Why not demand a seat on the SAGE committee whilst you're at it?

Show how he was dishonest? The first stage was to suppress the curve to prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed. Were they? If not then it was a success whether you like it or not.

You are just being a dick. If you could just admit that to yourself you wouldn't feel so depressed all the time and perhaps you would stop spreading your fucking gloom on here too and instead think of ways of helping by being constructive and offering positive advice.
leave him alone,he is clearly struggling

Yes very proud. Can I reminded you how many people voted for the government at the last election? Voting for them does not make me some sort of freak. And I assure you they would be.

I don't think you voting for them is the issue, more the balance of what you're saying. Just because we voted Boris in doesn't mean mistakes that may have occurred are rendered invisible

Boris should have done this in the commons tomorrow so they could get clarity and then again at the briefing so the media could ask what we need to know about family which is what people are desperate to do,clarity on how getting to work on public transport will happen,clarity for the police etc
Me and you are poles apart politically, but I totally agree with this, the speech tonight was unnecessary, and it shouldn't need a 50 page document to explain it, it's done more harm than good imho.

I don't think you voting for them is the issue, more the balance of what you're saying. Just because we voted Boris in doesn't mean mistakes that may have occurred are rendered invisible

I would expect some mistakes to be made in such unprecedented circumstances. They are doing their upmost. They have provided financial support and stoped the nhs being overwhelmed.

if you spent 10 minutes on the .gov.uk website you would find half your answers. If you listened to the select committee hearings you would find most of the others. Other questions are just fucking stupid. Provide people with masks???? Where the fuck from and at what fucking cost?

R will increase but there is no way of calculating in advance with any accuracy by how much, only someone with no understanding of how its calculated would think there is. Do you really want a hard definition of alert level? You want to know all the markers plus the opinions and how they are weighted? Why not demand a seat on the SAGE committee whilst you're at it?

Show how he was dishonest? The first stage was to suppress the curve to prevent the NHS from being overwhelmed. Were they? If not then it was a success whether you like it or not.

You are just being a dick. If you could just admit that to yourself you wouldn't feel so depressed all the time and perhaps you would stop spreading your fucking gloom on here too and instead think of ways of helping by being constructive and offering positive advice.

Nothing I said is unreasonable. If wanting info is being a dick then fair enough. I guess we're not meant to ask questions hey?... most people dont know where to find answers. That doesn't make them a bad person. The masks thing isn't unreasonable. Lots of people are curious about this. Other countries in europe are providing masks. Why can't we? If we cant tell us why. I dont want to have to hear it from members of the public who are reading between the lines. Make it clear. Unsurprisingly most don't know about R values. Why would they? If they're going to refer to them often maybe outline their reasoning and explain what things will potentially impact them etc or any info at all. And what is wrong with wanting to know the science? Many countries are open. A secretive approach isnt needed.

Also ta for the personal dig. I wasnt rude to you at all. I listed a lot of common worries and questions many people have. Apparently that makes me a dick? Bit harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.