COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the situation worldwide is changing unless the virus dies out of it's own accord, a treatment is found that means people don't die or end up on a ventilator, or we get a vaccine. Of course leaders can't stand there and say that or it would create mass despair, so they use a carrot and stick approach. Behave, things will improve and you will get more freedoms. They know though that as soon as that happens the infection rates will rise again and those freedoms will have to be revoked. I think that has happened in every country so far that has relaxed restrictions? Of course this could be part of the plan to introduce herd immunity by a drip feed method. New Zealand might be the only success story but to what end? As soon as they open the borders to outsiders they could be back to square one.
Why can't leaders say that, if football fans know it? Actually we all know it apart from those who think people who wear masks are mad.

You want to tell me what % sensitivity and specificity they have?

PLEASE DO. PLEASE DO.

Of course you can't because you've spent your time fucking moaning like a **** in stead of educating yourself.

https://connect.medrxiv.org/relate/content/181

There are about 300 pages of scientific papers on there to read. There are not that many which discuss testing accuracy, maybe 50-100. Go read them. Then come back and admit you're a ****.

There’s no need to talk to people like that.

PLEASE DO. PLEASE DO.

Of course you can't because you've spent your time fucking moaning like a **** in stead of educating yourself.

There are about 300 pages of scientific papers on there to read. There are not that many which discuss testing accuracy, maybe 50-100. Go read them. Then come back and admit you're a ****.
Sorry but you are one hell of a condescending and not a little bit heartless prick. Why don't you give your bullying tone a rest?

PLEASE DO. PLEASE DO.

Your solution is that the public should go and read 300 pages of scientific papers. Clear advice. Gotcha. Or maybe we could just ya know, update the public using the most watched press conferences. As I said, if it's not possible, so be it! Not arsed if the answer is it's not possible yet. Timelines then if poss. Expecting people to find the info in medical papers is a little unrealistic. Most wont know how to digest them. Also, dont be a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.