COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to tell me what % sensitivity and specificity they have?

PLEASE DO. PLEASE DO.

Of course you can't because you've spent your time fucking moaning like a **** in stead of educating yourself.

https://connect.medrxiv.org/relate/content/181

There are about 300 pages of scientific papers on there to read. There are not that many which discuss testing accuracy, maybe 50-100. Go read them. Then come back and admit you're a ****.
Bloody hell. Is that necessary?

if you spent 10 minutes on the .gov.uk website you would find half your answers. If you listened to the select committee hearings you would find most of the others.

If people need to spend 10 mins on the gov.uk website or listening to select committee hearings in order to know the answer to these things then the government has failed in getting its message across clearly.

If people need to spend 10 mins on the gov.uk website or listening to select committee hearings in order to know the answer to these things then the government has failed in getting its message across clearly.

Nail on the head. The average person doesn't know where to look for these or won't have the time due to families/work.

You want to tell me what % sensitivity and specificity they have?

PLEASE DO. PLEASE DO.

Of course you can't because you've spent your time fucking moaning like a **** in stead of educating yourself.

https://connect.medrxiv.org/relate/content/181

There are about 300 pages of scientific papers on there to read. There are not that many which discuss testing accuracy, maybe 50-100. Go read them. Then come back and admit you're a ****.
I know you have good knowledge on this subject, and a lot of people respect your replies, but was the last line really necessary ?

Please think before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.