COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nail on the head. The average person doesn't know where to look for these or won't have the time due to families/work.

Maybe just maybe dont just automatically revert to criticise the government at every move then?

Take a risk. Hope for the best. Good luck.

Stay alert. Down with this sort of thing. Careful now.

Can't really send the kids back to school before people go back to work. I know it seems backwards becuase how can people go back to work if their kids are home but imagine if he said kids go back to school tomorrow. Teachers unions are already kicking off about something that might happen at the earliest in a couple of weeks and we'd all be screaming about using our kids as Guinea pigs and them coming home with covid and nits.

Should have given people more warning and ensured employers were given advice about how to ensure safe practices could be observed first though.

It is literally impossible for schools to reopen to the same extent as January and adhere to the social distancing measures.

There isn’t the classroom capacity for a start. Class sizes would have to be a minimum of 15 students, whereas on average class sizes are much closer to 30.

Until the social distancing ends I don’t see a way that schools can fully reopen. That’s why the Gov are prioritising the youngest children and the exam groups.

I know you have good knowledge on this subject, and a lot of people respect your replies, but was the last line really necessary ?

Please think before you post.

He's done plenty of reading about it but he's lost perspective on what the information that's filtering through to the general public looks like and how it's being interpreted. Seems to have educated himself beyond his own intelligence in this instance.

It is literally impossible for schools to reopen to the same extent as January and adhere to the social distancing measures.

There isn’t the classroom capacity for a start. Class sizes would have to be a minimum of 15 students, whereas on average class sizes are much closer to 30.

Until the social distancing ends I don’t see a way that schools can fully reopen. That’s why the Gov are prioritising the youngest children and the exam groups.
Yup. With the extra capacity caused by not having all the years go back you can split the classes across several rooms

He's done plenty of reading about it but he's lost perspective on what the information that's filtering through to the general public looks like and how it's being interpreted. Seems to have educated himself beyond his own intelligence in this instance.
Yes I'm aware of that, and lots of people, me included, appreciate the knowledge and it being passed on, when most of us don't have either the time or inclination to read it all, but there's no need to become all cyber bully over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.