How would you like the season to be decided?

How should the season be decided?

• Total voters
https://www.skysports.com/football/...warn-clubs-over-voting-against-neutral-venues

Disgraceful...

Nothing more than threatening bully boy behaviour.

Disgusting from the Premier league , resuming with neutral venues , behind closed doors , no VAR , five substitutes does not retain the "integrity" of the league , it totally undermines any integrity , the Premier are desperate to get the Dippers over the line at any cost , the cash boost will be in the billions with the Dippers as Champions because of their world wide plastic support.
Integrity ,my arse.

I would say 90 % of comments I see are against the games restarting yet the FA & Prem League seem to think fans want it back at all cost.

sadly the fans no longer exists in the game of football. The FA are in for a big wake up call after all of this. They may say the virus killed the game. I would say they have & their corrupt partners UEFA. The virus could of been used to reconnect clubs & fans in a positive way instead the gap is greater than ever.

Anyone remember when Colin Wanchor (no relation to me), tried to get a game abandoned (or did he achieve it?), on the rule that you have to have a minimum number of players to complete a match? If memory serves, one of his charming teams had 3 sent off in a game, so he urged one or two more to feign injury to come off....and get the game abandoned (they were something like 3-0 down).

Well, what if teams claims COVID has gone through the squad like a dose of salts - and they can't field a team? What are they going to do...force test teams? Just saying.
The game was abandoned but I'm sure the league refused to reply it and recorded it as a 0- 3 loss

How about finish this season now with no promotion or relegation and next season every clubs starts it with the points they have now.
At least that would mean this season counts for something.
Not saying this is a good or bad idea just another one.

Me with a loud hailer, announcing null and void, standing on a city team bus, outside anfield,

with Pep and City squad all wearing special edition we're still the champions tee shirts........

I think tonight's announcement was the death knell of this season's football. There are no regulations or rules as to what to do in a shortened season so it will be cancelled.

Null and void and then pray that City's social media team take all the piss there is to be taken.

Fed up of so many conflicting arguments now.
Happy to see it abandoned this year.
Hopefully we can get the new season going on time ish.
One thing I would like to see is Crystal Palace go bust through lack of revenue.
Not because I don't like Palace.
It's a good ground to visit when you eventually get there and the atmosphere is always excellent.
They also pop in some surprising results as well on their day.
One reason only.
Simon Jordan.
What an absolute pile of steaming dog turd this pathetic excuse of a man is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.