COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
All true and yes, we have to be responsible. It's the irresponsible who could cause the whole thing to escalate again. And it doesn't have to be like that.
I too hope we crack this and can get a sense of normality back over the coming months.

I think its going to be a while, but I think we will get there and I am sure vaccines and treatments will be found sooner than would be normally considered reasonable. Will the numpty fraternity cause set backs that cost lives? I would'nt bet against it but live in hope enough will use their brains to avoid anything too catastrophic.

June would have been my preference to start easing it all but I think its very clear that the lock down was beginning to break down and frankly the government and the Police had not the first idea or inclination to enforce it consistently or sensibly. Not sure Boris had much choice last night.

more wrong than right, the only positives i can think of :

Economic measures
the nightingale hospital and other hospitals built
more than enough beds and ventilators
daily press briefings

We all know the economy comes before health. They'll say there will be more deaths due to the economy collapsing but what they mean is "We, the elite want to keep our money plus we don't look good hanging from lampposts" Nightingale should be named a hospice, and they couldn't even get staff over to that due to shortages. We may have got lucky with the bed numbers but as for Ventilators, It wouldn't surprise me if the fucking Pitcairn Islands had more in storage.

And their press briefings(LOL) are nothing but staged crap. Piers, for all his faults (and he has shitloads), seems to be the only one taking these cretins to task. No wonder they shit themselves from going on GMB yet are more than happy to do BBC interviews all day. They literally start every reply with"So..." then go on bullshit rants that have fuckall to do with what they were asked just to waste up their slot times. No wonder he's at the verge of screaming at them, I'm doing the same at home "Answer the fucking question FFS!!"

These aren't thick people, they've even smarter people lurking in the shadows, and they know exactly what their doing(as half the country turns a blind eye laughing at Bozo the clown 'in charge'). Which is worrying, to say the least.

thanks for the offer, still cant get it to work, i dont know how i cant get this, embarrassingly i work on a computer all day, so i am fairly competent (or not as it turns out). I've always found BM forum hard to post images to.....
No worries, mate.

Upload your photo, then select “BB code full linked” from the drop down box. You’ll see a URL appear. Simply select the “copy” option shown above it, then paste the link into your post. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.