Piers Morgan

Piers does ask the difficult questions, and challenges them when they drivel on and avoid the question.

You don't need a decent interviewer you need decent questions and I think he gets them pretty much bang on most of the time.

I think it's ridiculous that they're avoiding GMB just because they don't want a grilling.

we're just such a divided nation it seems, you're saying good on Piers for laying in and the nation is too meekly then we got most of people on here saying he's a **** and just shouts

I am saying the nation has been meekly accepting government shitshows for a long time.

When reputable political joirnalists are not asking the questions challenging the present fuck ups and falsehoods in tge daily briefing then I won't criticise Morgan for actually doing it.

Normally I would be calling him a ****, as he has been over many topics, but on this issue I agree with him, the response from gov is a joke

Would I go for a pint with Dan Walker down the pub? Yeah i probably would he seems like a nice enough guy.

Piers? Probably not.

Who would I pick to carry out some interviews with top politicians, asking the difficult questions and not let them get away with avoiding the actual question? Piers every day of the week

Last edited:
we're just such a divided nation it seems, you're saying good on Piers for laying in and the nation is too meekly then we got most of people on here saying he's a **** and just shouts
Looking from afar for 30 odd years I'd say that's very true.
Britain just seems to get bogged down with everything nowadays.
Whether it's Brexit, high speed trains, corona virus, immigration, Boris, even Meghan and Harry Markle.

It was obvious you were gonna be hit really hard with corona, a consequence of all the dithering. Together with 66 million people on a small island.
Half the country still don't want to Brexit, Scotland wants out of the UK, etc.

Corona didn't bring people together, maybe a massive war would ? lol.
The only other developed country so divided it seems is the USA.

Last edited:
Looking from afar for 30 odd years I'd say that's very true.
Britain just seems to get bogged down with everything nowadays.
Whether it's Brexit, high speed trains, corona virus, immigration, Boris, even Meghan and Harry Markle.

It was obvious you were gonna be hit really hard with corona, a consequence of all the dithering.
Half the country still don't want Brexit, Scotland wants out of the UK.

Corona didn't bring people together, maybe a massive war would ?
The only other developed country so divided is USA.
We remain a rather chaotic but multi talented Island race , only the Queen , Colonel Tom have united most people. Our USA driven obsession with shallow celebrity/ wealth may hopefully be watered down now in favour of developing the crown jewel of the NHS and in turn our Care sector and a more caring society in general. Our kids are currently seeing first hand that material wealth doesn't buy health or peace of mind and that positive human contact is priceless

Morgan
He's just a Poundshop Jeremy Paxman for people who are missing their fix of Jeremy Kyle. Yes, he wants to make politicians answer his questions, but he does it in an overly shouty Alan Partridge Manor. Paxman could be a prick, too, but at least he has some gravitas.
ITN/GMB (in fact, you can chuck in C5 news, too (on the extremely rare times I've seen it)) has dumbed down so much, even Love Island contestants would consider it lowbrow.

His sidekick
Fit. But that's where it stops. When she was on Breakfast, she was OK, but mainly suited for the fluffy celeb interviews they did, around 9 o'clockish. She garnered more fame, after her appearance in Strictly Come Dancing, and now she sees herself as a bit of a current affairs heavyweight..... sorry love, it doesn't wash.

Don't get me started on that horrible witch Munchetty, on the other side. GOBSHITE (but again, fit)

Does anybody remember when anchors just read the news without any agenda? Now it's presenters competing, making interviews about them and pushing their own agendas.

Does anybody remember when anchors just read the news without any agenda? Now it's presenters competing, making interviews about them and pushing their own agendas.
I don’t remember a worldwide pandemic before either.
I guess different circumstances brings along different ways the news is delivered. Right now the country are wanting for answers so they can try and live their lives with some sort of normality. The more newsreaders asking how this is possible the better,

I don’t remember a worldwide pandemic before either.
I guess different circumstances brings along different ways the news is delivered. Right now the country are wanting for answers so they can try and live their lives with some sort of normality. The more newsreaders asking how this is possible the better,

I also think there's a difference between something which is largely a news show (BBC Breakfast) where producers will largely direct what happens, and ego trips with Moron where the presenter appears to have all the power.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.