Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

And when we get a big spike in 2/3 weeks the June date will be meaningless, it's quite obvious what is going to happen imo.

All they’re interested in is getting dippers their Points for the next couple of games, so that when they have to shut it down again, they can hand them the title.

Just hearing on LBC news that premier league given go ahead by government from 1st June onwards, as long as the ‘R’ allows it. Now down to the players...
It hasn't. Hancock said he hadn't seen the plans, but sport being played observing social distancing rules and other protocols being met is 'worth looking into'. That is not a green light

And so it's back, johnsin giving the prem the green light for a restart in june.

I couldn't be less bothered if it rwturns to see out the season, nothing more than stupidity and in empty stadiums on telly not competative football, but exhibition stuff.

If they are that desperate for it just give the scouse ****s the trophy and stop this nonsense proceding

And so it's back, johnsin giving the prem the green light for a restart in june.

I couldn't be less bothered if it rwturns to see out the season, nothing more than stupidity and in empty stadiums on telly not competative football, but exhibition stuff.

If they are that desperate for it just give the scouse ****s the trophy and stop this nonsense proceding
The breaking news on the BBC is that there will be no elite sport until at least 1st June. That’s hardly a “green light “

So football comes back, first free kick the players in the wall have to be 2 metres apart, bag 1-0. first corner the players choose one player to jump and head it in or clear it, first tackle one player says to the other from 2m away I would have tackled you and got the ball off you so please give me the ball, it’s a fcking farce. If it goes ahead on tv with no fans allowed I think they should play the benny hill music for 90 minutes least it’s would make us all laugh.

The breaking news on the BBC is that there will be no elite sport until at least 1st June. That’s hardly a “green light “

Nothing is a ‘green light’ nobody knows what’s going to happen with some of the restrictions being released. But what they are saying f is no fundamental objections but like everything all dependant on the next few weeks. Personally think England have it wrong and Wales and Scotland have it right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.