COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a lovely place, pal, and one that suffers a lot in the interests of helping the rest of the country keep going.

If one scoffing expat Northern monkey chooses to stay away, we can live with it.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course. Imo, it's a shit hole and has a disproportionately high proportion of bell ends.

Opinions, eh?

And they’ve now asked everyone at my work to go in tomorrow, even though I can work from home (work in a office).... sure this is the same for millions of others.

Any point in the so called lock down now?
Ask them if they are compliant with the government Workplace Coronavirus Safety Regulations that will be published on Wednesday.

Last edited:
210 deaths in all settings in the UK which is a huge improvement. I think if we could have just kept the 'lockdown' for another 2 or 3 weeks, we could have really broken the back of it.
Hospitals will add another 100-200 to it from tomorrow due to the weekend.

Last edited:
And they’ve now asked everyone at my work to go in tomorrow, even though I can work from home (work in a office).... sure this is the same for millions of others.

Any point in the so called lock down now?
Guidelines state the following:

For the foreseeable future, workers should continue to work from home rather than their normal physical workplace, wherever possible. People who are able to work at home make it possible for people who have to attend workplaces in person to do so while minimising the risk of overcrowding on transport and in public places. All workers who cannot work from home should travel to work if their workplace is open. As soon as practicable, workplaces should follow the new “COVID-19 Secure” guidelines, as set out in the previous chapter, which will be published this week. These will ensure the risk of infection is as low as possible, while allowing as many people as possible to resume their livelihoods.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Not done before purely to stop people panicking and hoarding. Fuck all to to do with the alleged scientific information
I know.
But It's pretty clear from the far east that we sacrificed 25,000 through not adopting a face cloth covering of some sort from February.
You're 36 times less likely to pass the virus on wearing a fucking bandanna in an enclosed space for goodness sake.

It's pretty clear from the far east that we sacrificed 25,000 through not adopting a face loth covering of some sort from February
36 times less likely to pass the virus on wearing a fucking bandanna for goodness sake.
Totally agree it is total common sense to most of us half intelligent people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.