Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

It has always been the plan but the proposed return of football has got nothing to do with herd immunity. If the fans were there then you'd have a point.

Football's place in the lockdown will be the result of an economic impact and risk analysis. Football was never an essential industry so it was suspended but it is amongst one of the initial sectors to return because it has a high economic impact and low infection risk.
It is not low infection risk to the players,they are going to be doing what every single other person in the country is told NOT to do
You are just wumming in here,you can't be this stupid

It'll be nothing but bullying and threats now until those in charge get their payday.

I personally think he is out of his depth on this the amount of rubbish he has posted
he want football back more than he wants the safety of the players and the other 300 people it takes to put on a single game and all the players and staff in twenty clubs crammed in on trains,coaches and planes two or three times a week,but don't touch anyone in your family that doesn't live in the same house or in the park

I think I'll just go with the ageing hippy look, it was my generation! Now where can I get a caftan...

Fuck, someone on here knows me! ;-)

BREAKING: Premier League clubs remain locked in disagreement over whether to play out the season at neutral grounds. In a virtual meeting lasting around four hours, there were no obvious signs that any clubs had 'changed sides' while tempers remained under control. [
@SunSport

BREAKING: Premier League clubs have voted to confirm the go ahead for clubs to extend the contracts of players whose current deals run out on June 30th. Players are able to stay on until the end of the season if they wish to do so and can agree terms. [
@SunSport

BREAKING: The Premier League are set to ask the Government to reconsider the neutral grounds directive and allow matches to be played home and away. [
@TimesSport
This last paragraph shows that their is a massive split between the clubs over venues and probably shows that the neutrals grounders are in the minority .
In other words if the government doesn't allow the change the seasons over

The FA is going to have to wake up and face reality.

Eh? That doesn't make sense.

Has he really said that it's up to clubs to decide their own fate if the season can't be finished?

If only the premier league did fit and proper tests on the chairmen they employ, he sounds over qualified as he's talking shit for England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.