Golf Club Advice

BlueMooner87

Evening All

I have recently moved to Bramhall after growing up in tameside and I am after a new golf club, there are quite a few, Bramhall has 2, Bramhall Golf Club and Beamhall Park Golf Club, anyone got any recommendations/ reviews of courses in the area?

Thanks in Advance

Evening All

I have recently moved to Bramhall after growing up in tameside and I am after a new golf club, there are quite a few, Bramhall has 2, Bramhall Golf Club and Beamhall Park Golf Club, anyone got any recommendations/ reviews of courses in the area?

Thanks in Advance
Pick the cheapest one

They are both very decent courses.

I prefer Bramhall Park personally but that’s subjective.

grab your dog and walk round it today, it’s open to the general public during this lock down but I have heard it will be back open for golf very soon.

Evening All

Thanks in Advance
I grew up in Bramhall don’t go anywhere near the park it’s full of cunts I’d look at Styal

Evening All

Thanks in Advance

Hazel grove is better than both just depends if you use the club socially. If you do pick the 0ne that's easiest to stumble back home to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.