Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t replace Sané directly we’re still going to need a forward, whether Jesus plays more on the left we still need another player to rotate with Aguero. It looks like Lautaro Martinez is off to Barca so he won’t be the one.

We have Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Bernardo, Mahrez and Foden for 3 positions.

I'd argue that we already have one too many to keep happy since signing Mahrez and that we don't need another one, though I would argue we have a horrible imbalance of players that are best on the right.

If we actually give him a shot next season, Jayden Braff is a LW and could save us a lot of money.

We have more pressing issues to deal with in my view and I think we'll wait and go big next year when Aguero leaves.

Partly, yes. This has been a coordinated effort with plenty of characters behind the scenes.

They said Leroy's head also wasn't in the right place because his partner was pregnant, it wasn't that. Remember all that advice Leroy suddenly started getting in the public domain from Bayern players about a period of reflection?

Bayern were succession planning for it - to suggest moves only transpired after Robben and Ribery suddenly became injury prone is hilarious.

The pair had been injury prone their entire careers!!

The reality is a little more simple. They had wingers coming to the end of the road and Bayern decided Sane was one of the players they wanted.

Did it with Gotze at Dortmund, two years out.
Nobody said Robbery became injury prone, I said Coman. The rest of your post is all conspiracy theory and make-belief.

I'd argue that we already have one too many to keep happy since signing Mahrez and that we don't need another one, though I would argue we have a horrible imbalance of players that are best on the right.

If we actually give him a shot next season, Jayden Braff is a LW and could save us a lot of money.

We have more pressing issues to deal with in my view and I think we'll wait and go big next year when Aguero leaves.

Yeah imo we should give Braaf a shot. He could turn out to be like Sancho. We shouldn’t do the next mistake. And it would also give our academy players more hope to get into the First Team.

Yes, thought similar Jesus capable of playing on the left too as we saw in Madrid. Especially if we buy Aouar to replace Silva. Expect Aouar to be Sane replacement in the squad.
Maybe if fit Mendy overlapping for width. Never seen Braaf but if he can offer something different on the left too probably don’t need a Sane like replacement.

Yep, of course they are. Remind me again who is Bayern's team doctor and also the national team doctor?

You are deflecting. I stated City offered Sane a new deal before the World Cup in 2018 - a full year before you claimed Bayern showed any interest.

The only thing far-fetched about your assertions is that Bayern suddenly decided last summer that Sane was the player they wanted.

He was being represented by his parents and they went straight to them in 2018, prompting City to offer him a new deal.
Wait, so you're claiming inside knowledge into interest that the media never picked up on, and you're claiming that somehow Bayern bullied Loew into sabotaging his World Cup chances to supposedly teach a lesson to a player they wanted. And now he wants to move to Bayern only because otherwise he can't play for the NT because somehow Bayern have Loew by the balls, the same coach who shocked the nation by dropping 3 key German Bayern players from the NT Post World Cup.

All this extremist stuff because you refuse to believe that Sane played poorly for the NT prior to World Cup 2018. In fact IIRC he had neither scored nor assisted once. He was nowhere near showing the same performances as he was for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.