Summer Transfers

while semedo looks a decent player - is he

1. Better than what we have (cancelo or walker - I know Cancelo probably wants to leave however)
2. there are much more higher priority areas we need players for - Cebtre back being the main and for me left back - plus then Leroy leaving leaves us horribly inbalanced with a group fo attackers who are either better centrally or from the right.
Semedo is better than Walker in possession. He'll be better at being an inverted fullback which is basically a DM. He can invert next to Rodri and help break up counter attacks and also shift the ball around and play out from the back against a press better than Walker.

Alaba has been playing CB a lot this year, of course can play LB also. Would be a good move.
Surely it would mean both Angelino and Zinchenko moving on though, not sure Zinchenko would play much and he’s good enough to be a regular in midfield in many teams and should move on.

I too have a feeling that Alaba will join us. It seems to me that he's pretty much exhausted himself in Bayern and besides they have Hernandez and Davis in the left wing so I don't think he'll be a starting . He refuses to extend his contract and I see a chance that Bayern is using him to bring Sane.

I too have a feeling that Alaba will join us. It seems to me that he's pretty much exhausted himself in Bayern and besides they have Hernandez and Davis in the left wing so I don't think he'll be a starting . He refuses to extend his contract and I see a chance that Bayern is using him to bring Sane.

Alaba is no. 1 central defender this season. Not fullback. He is a revelation there and it seems that he feels well as boss of the defense. As the Bundesliga starts this weekend you can watch him there again. Alaba fights for a jump into the top earners at Bayern right now. There is no doubt about him starting...

Alaba is no. 1 central defender this season. Not fullback. He is a revelation there and it seems that he feels well as boss of the defense. As the Bundesliga starts this weekend you can watch him there again. Alaba fights for a jump into the top earners at Bayern right now. There is no doubt about him starting...
What is your gut feeling will happen? Is he holding out for a move to Spain? If Barca and Madrid don't come calling will he be willing to reunite with Pep?

What is your gut feeling will happen? Is he holding out for a move to Spain? If Barca and Madrid don't come calling will he be willing to reunite with Pep?
Do we really Need him tho?
He‘s a better CB than LB and plays on the same side as Laporte. The last time he was an worldclass LB was when Ribery was there especially in his prime. Since then imo Alaba has definitely dropped in quality as a LB. I‘d rather sign a right footed CB.

That's true but don't forget that Hernandez and Sule were injured for long period and Bayern might be interested signing another CB like Upamecano.Will he then be a starter player? Im not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.