Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope mate.

City briefed off record last week the stance. Extremely pissed with Bayern and more than prepared to let his final year elapse.

I look at it more pragmatically, Sane is popular amongst the squad and they would not like seeing him basically banished.

Circa £60m, would cover the lost season ticket and matchday revenue for next season, that has to be the rationale, regardless of how much money we have.

Barca are also piping up about Laporte, a player I would much rather keep sweet.
Laporte is far more important to us than Sane. I would be gutted if Eric left.

Nope mate.

City briefed off record last week the stance. Extremely pissed with Bayern and more than prepared to let his final year elapse.

I look at it more pragmatically, Sane is popular amongst the squad and they would not like seeing him basically banished.

Circa £60m, would cover the lost season ticket and matchday revenue for next season, that has to be the rationale, regardless of how much money we have.

Barca are also piping up about Laporte, a player I would much rather keep sweet.

We really can’t afford to lose Laporte. He seemed pretty loyal with Bilbao and then seemed pretty happy that we stayed interested after his injury. Hopefully he was happy with his treatment did his injury this season.

Nope mate.

not to go off road but didn’t laporte say he wanted to fuck off as well if we get ban hammer?

Anything but Bayern.

Let the rest of Europe fight for his signature when he leave for free.

I am sure many clubs will be ready to offer him better contract than what Bayern is offering now.

Not sure if anyone else has said this, but if I was a footballer I'd probably actually just want to play in Germany in general right now. The world is changing and they're a damn sight better than most places at dealing with this horrible virus. I'd feel a lot more confident playing there than here, put it that way.
Aye they are in double figures with players in the last week that have contacted the virus but the show must go on.

Anything but Bayern.

Let the rest of Europe fight for his signature when he leave for free.

I am sure many clubs will be ready to offer him better contract than what Bayern is offering now.
It doesn't matter who offers what; if he wants to go to Bayern, he'll go to Bayern.

Player power.

I'm getting depressed. We lost Sancho (admittedly by his own insistence), we're losing Sane, Merlin's almost gone, KDB fuels rumours about leaving, Sergio is surely near the end, Fernandinho is almost there too, so all these great players finishing or going, and reports of Barca wanting Pep.

Who will replace them? Are we on a slide? Someone please cheer me up with some positive news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.