David Alaba

Who are you saying are among the lowest scorers? Liverpool? Their midfield as a whole?The midfielders individually?

Maybe the midfielders who aren’t scoring a lot are winning the ball a lot, allowing the full backs to press forward more. There are lots of ways to play the game.

Please show me the stat the tells you that most of Robertson and TAA’s assists are from their own half. I call bollocks but would be happy to admit I’m wrong if you can prove it to me.

I despise the ****s (and Robertson) as much as the next man but to suggest he isn’t a good full back is ridiculous.

Klopp adopted Fat Sam`s tactics, if you do not know them that is fair enough, but Sam could actually prove statistically that the long diagonal ball out of defense was the most efficient pass in football, you might have missed that every time a team played defensive they conceded a penalty or if they played high the conceded an off side goal, by/for the same three players, this conversation was about Robertson the LB being better than Zincky and as you acknowledged the mid field does that for him, I am not about to re watch every Liverpool game just because you did not understand what you saw, so we will stick with bollocks

Special special player. If Sane is a lost cause, we would be silly not take him in return if he's on the table

Seems like a no-brainer if Leroy is insistent on leaving. I'd rather solve our left back problem and get a bit of cash for him than let him go for free next summer.

Seems like a no-brainer if Leroy is insistent on leaving. I'd rather solve our left back problem and get a bit of cash for him than let him go for free next summer.

He'd partially solve our CB problem as well - he would be depth for Laporte as a left sided CB, where he's been playing for Bayern a lot this season.

From what I've read about Alaba though, he doesn't want to go to England and only Spain (Barca/Madrid) - hopefully that isn't true though and he would be open to a move here, because he would be so perfect for us and a deal could be struck with Sane involved.

Good option if it works for us financially. By that I mean in the region of Alaba plus €50m, not the usual Bayern bargain basement offers of a bratwurst, a tenner and they'll promise to stop publicly undermining us for 6 months.

Funny though how when pep joined us Bayern banged on about us not approaching their players as part of his exit agreement, and then they've spent two years publicly chasing one of ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.