Talksport

Noel Gallagher on now talking about when City first won the Premier League

One good thing from the Covid is that I have completely binned off this channel. I caught five minutes of it and they were having a quiz between the presenters. Who gives a fuck? It's complete shite and so glad to have turned it off for good.

The Breakfast Show is presented by Laura Woods (who for some reason keeps giggling all the time) and Freddie Flintoff (who apparently is meant to be an amusing character) from Monday to Wednesday and Brazil takes over for Thursday and Friday's show and have to say, the LW/FF combination and with Ally McCoist thrown in guffawing his way through is a pretty dire show. Some say they have no live sport to talk about but other shows on the station seem to be managing

I caught five minutes of Cascarino & Bingham at weekend - awful, she has to sing everything and he patronisingly says "Look, Georgie.." every other sentence.

She’s tasty that LW
Flintoff sounds thick as sh1t
The complete show is boring as fck when RP and AB are not on at least they have amusing stories to tell

She’s tasty that LW
Flintoff sounds thick as sh1t
The complete show is boring as fck when RP and AB are not on at least they have amusing stories to tell

100% - Woodsy is a very attractive lady and I liked her doing the newspapers but as anchor I'm not so sure. Flintoff is terrible, really thick and not funny, how he got this gig especially when he says he is not a morning person is beyond me. Yep, I have decided of late that Brazil and Parlour are by far the best for the Brekkie show

Laura Woods was quite decent before moving to this early slot. Now with no football, she's turned into some giggling ladette, particularly since that lump got a gig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.