Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I‘M not no haha, but what’s wrong with what I wrote?

6 matches at the price of my season card comes to £258.94, if they’d just given us April and May back (which they easily could have decided to do) I would only have received £164 (a difference of £94.94)
Because City owe us for 6 unplayed PL games, it has nothing to do with when they took the DD payments.
They owe everybody 6 x 19th of what their season card costs (19 games per PL season). My seasoncard is £665 per season = £35 per game.
£19 x6 = £210.

is the Real Madrid ticket included?
Not part of what has just been announced. They'll be waiting for UEFA to decide on how/when/where those ties will be resolved and also what the government advice is based on the date of the ties.

You can ask for a refund at any time if you want though and they'll give the money back to you.

EDIT: Just read the email properly and they are included it seems. Well done to the club for a decisive move.

Last edited:
Not part of what has just been announced. They'll be waiting for UEFA to decide on how/when/where those ties will be resolved and also what the government advice is based on the date of the ties.

You can ask for a refund at any time if you want though and they'll give the money back to you.
Not how me and a lot of others have read it?
It will include cup games I'm sure of that

You sure paragraph 3 says any solo tickets including cup games

Not how me and a lot of others have read it?
It will include cup games I'm sure of that
You're right, I didn't see the line about supporters who had bought any individual league match tickets and other cup matches home and away, so yes they are included it seems.

Got over £500 on its way to me, happy days. (Well, maybe not happy).

I‘M not no haha, but what’s wrong with what I wrote?

6 matches at the price of my season card comes to £258.94, if they’d just given us April and May back (which they easily could have decided to do) I would only have received £164 (a difference of £94.94)

They owe you 6 games, you paid for 19 but you have only attended 13!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.