Piers Morgan

In a way, so do I.
I like people who say things that others are afraid to say. Can't stand these waffling politicians trotting out the same non committal answers, most interveiwers nod and let them get away with it.
He doesn't.

Its easy for him and people in his position to do, even I could do it given the right questions. He has no real commitment nor comeback for his actions at the moment...as another poster mentioned,
' Gotcha ' tactics for no other reason other than to score points.
Having said that some or most politicians do make his job somewhat easier by not fighting fire with fire and giving direct answers.

Its easy for him and people in his position to do, even I could do it given the right questions. He has no real commitment nor comeback for his actions at the moment...as another poster mentioned,
' Gotcha ' tactics for no other reason other than to score points.
Having said that some or most politicians do make his job somewhat easier by not fighting fire with fire and giving direct answers.

Normally I'd agree but sometimes the 'gotcha tactics' and the shouting at people and exposing them for the callous bastards they are is what a lot of the public like to see, especially when they're not answering basic questions and their actions have been diabolically bad. Otherwise there's no comeuppance for the people or family of those people who've been treated and killed off like cattle in this crisis as a result of the Government failing to take some very simple measures to reduce the death toll.

ITV version of Jim White.
The old saying about empty vessels making the most noise fits both perfectly.
Both are very selective when choosing their victims. They are the football and politics versions of Jeremy Kyle. All use prior knowledge of those victims' weak points fed to them by their producers and research staff and have the magic button to turn up their own volume and the other party's down or off completely.

You talk shite,he's the only one with balls to question the mess fat Boris and his mates are doing over this virus.

Ergh no he doesn't. Just because you think he is asking Boris the right questions does not exonerate him from the disgraceful behaviour mentioned. If ITV (and the rest of the media) had any decent morals he would not be on our teles ever again.
Don't confuse your political beliefs with your morals, the man is scum, end of.

Integrity is not divisible. You can't choose particular topics to exercise integrity while being partial or dishonest over others. You either have it or you don't.

Pedantically yes I agree. The point with that bit was more that it doesn’t mean that someone is always dishonest or acting without it.

That wasn’t the main point I was making either way though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.