Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

It is wrote awkward - I would like the money of 20/21 so going to ring up.
In order to provide as much flexibility as possible for our Seasoncard holders, we are also offering an opt in for match credit for the remaining six home Premier League matches which can be carried over to the 2020/21 season.

Should you wish to take up this opt in credit option, please contact either Supporter Services or the Access Team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2) from 9am, Monday 18th May until 5pm, Friday 22nd May 2020.

I’m owed about £1000
4 x season cards 3 adults 1 child + Real Madrid
Glad I waited on Newcastle & Southampton

Think I’ll make it cheaper when it all starts up again spending next to nothing at present so use this to soften the blow when it kicks in again

Why can't City, just make it easy to carry the credit over to next season. If required, by going onto the official site, and just clicking a button, requesting credit for next season ?
Instead of messing about trying to contact them by phone !

Would it not be roughly £132.
Season 420

Would it not be roughly £132.
Season ticket cost £420.
÷ 19 = £22.10 x 6 =£132.60
Sorry if I'm wrong.

There are 3 price ranges in that stand, plus platinum to take account of, the most expensive ones will get £222.63 back and the cheapest well under half that.

Am I right in assuming whatever option you choose you will still have your have your seat for when the next season starts? Started on the beer a bit early today

It is a bit surprising one cannot just log your wish to credit the money by pressing a button on the email and maybe adding your season card details to a list.
Still ill give them a bell next week.then.

Great move by the club. Interestingly it also puts pressure on other clubs whose cash flow might be a little uncertain to do the same putting those clubs in an even worse financial position. Costs a lot more to refund lots of one of payments for sold out home games than it will for a season card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.