COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there are lots of things that are not clinically proven including 2 meters as a distance. They are being used because on the balance of probabilities they will reduce transmission. That is probably true of face masks as well and seems sensible as a public health measure.

There are. I don’t disagree

But hand washing is the most effective. That is why they are pushing it.

I could rattle off 20 other measures that may produce some positive effect against this virus.

Maybe I should contact my local MP and ask if they can be passed to Downing Street so that every fucker in the UK who needs their arse wiping can see it as well.

It’s a fucking tedious argument.

They have outlined the most effective measures against the virus.

They don’t think a face mask is one.

Look, I could go on forever with a number of people on this debate so I’ll end with this:

I agree that the decision not endorse the use of a face mask is the correct choice.

Just on my way to MRI to tell them they only need to wash their hands as Proy says face masks are a waste of time.
That is so lame,the masks and respiratory masks they use in hospitals and the face coverings the public use are like night and day,one will save your life the others won't
the most effective thing to do is washing hands and keeping your distance

Or is it because they got caught with their pants down like the rest of the ppe and like most government departments are fucking useless.

That is a political conspiracy and not one I believe.

I do love a good conspiracy, but on this occasion my opinion is that the choice was made not to use them because they didn’t believe in the effectiveness.

That is so lame,the masks and respiratory masks they use in hospitals and the face coverings the public use are like night and day,one will save your life the others won't
the most effective thing to do is washing hands and keeping your distance

Karen you live your life on here don't start telling people what is lame.

Just on my way to MRI to tell them they only need to wash their hands as Proy says face masks are a waste of time.

See Karen’s reply to you.

With the greatest of respect to you, you’re not qualified to debate this.

Do some homework and come back when you know what you are talking about.

That is a political conspiracy and not one I believe.

I do love a good conspiracy, but on this occasion my opinion is that the choice was made not to use them because they didn’t believe in the effectiveness.
Not a conspiracy theory just an observation but I'm sure tests into facemask use would have been carried out before this pandemic and instead of saying they were waiting for evidence, they should have known either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.