Infantino facing criminal charges

Maybe our lawyers are pointing the authorities in the right direction so they can see the light .
I doubt it, I think we'd pretty much aligned ourselves with Infantino and FIFA as part of the battle of FiFA v UEFA/G14/American owners.
If we've got anything to do with this hopefully it's to get someone in the position who's better at getting UEFA under control.

I doubt it, I think we'd pretty much aligned ourselves with Infantino and FIFA as part of the battle of FiFA v UEFA/G14/American owners.
If we've got anything to do with this hopefully it's to get someone in the position who's better at getting UEFA under control.
Who knows? There's always collateral damage in a war .

Who knows? There's always collateral damage in a war .

So UEFA , G14 , Yanks have him in their crosshairs ?
Anything's possible but I think this would be better news if it was Gill, Tebas, Henry or the scouser that's now at the Football League rather than Infantino.
As far as I'm aware we have a decent working relationship with Infantino whereas the others are just shills for the G14.

Isn't Infantino pretty much on City's side? or was? dont think he is as bad as the other idiots regarding City.

This could suggest that G14 are after Infantino now as a result

Yep and agree.

Also almost certainly City want FIFA to win their battle with UEFA. At least they did.

Abu Dhabi money via Mubadala SWF is one of the bigger investors in the Japanese SoftBank Vision Fund which was the money behind the FIFA Club World Cup. FIFA wanting the Club World Cup to outdo the Champions League as the superior club championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.