Saddest songs.

There's some great heart-wrenching/ thoughtful songs I'd forgotten about, out there:

Culture Club - 'Victims'

Tear inducing and absolutely beautiful 'Rainy Night in Georgia' version by Randy Crawford.
So perfect and heartfelt!

John Mayer - 'Stop This Train'. Depressing when you you think about life and time.

I cant post vids but if you google Nina Simone - Alone Again Naturally you will find possibly the weirdest but saddest song ever.

If you are old enough to remember Gilbert O'Sullivan, he wrote the original where in the first verse he was going to throw himself of a tower and commit suicide ! well Nina changed the words (or someone did and she sang them about her Dad dying.

The main man on top form with what he described as the best guitar solo he ever did. Seen Dweez do it live a few years ago, tears rolling down his cheeks. Incredible.

I cant post vids but if you google Nina Simone - Alone Again Naturally you will find possibly the weirdest but saddest song ever.

If you are old enough to remember Gilbert O'Sullivan, he wrote the original where in the first verse he was going to throw himself of a tower and commit suicide ! well Nina changed the words (or someone did and she sang them about her Dad dying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.