Pep's contract situation

Looking ahead. Pep lost his mother and has had time to grieve and reflect. Not just football but the whole world dynamic has changed.

Why would he not want to extend his stay with City compared to the alternatives?
He is all about family,he might want to go back to Spain and be with them

If he wants to go back we can't complain, he's been a brilliant manager I just wonder how it will affect the players

At the end of the day, at some point Pep will be gone. Would be understandable if he decided to quit after his contract is up after whats happened.

lets be honest if he has lost his love of the game then best for him to go, but to say its because of his family which i am sure means more than football as it does to most is daft, i am sure Pep has use of a private plane which can take him back to spain or his family to Manchester door to door in under 3 hours, so for me it would not be his family that takes him away from us.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.