Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

£780 in L3 wow

£41 each game up there that expensive. I pay £550 & £135 in Family stand so expecting ĺ£214

Not worth taking credit on next seasons who the hell knows when we will watch a live game

I sit in a similar seat near the front centre in EL3. The view is superb. Believe me, far from being expensive, it's good value by today's standards. Wouldn't swap for anywhere in the stadium.

Like you I'm going to take the refund for our 2 seasoncards as I pay for both and as you say we have no idea when we'll all be at the Etihad again.

Quick questions...
I pay for my seasoncard via Direct Debit - this will be refunded back into my account.
1)Now my Real Madrid ticket money was paid from a Credit Card (which has expired - new card issued) now will City refund this money to my bank account aswell? (As credit card details don’t exist)
2) If i decide to credit next season’s card, will they credit the Madrid ticket money towards the seasoncard?
Thanks in advance blues

Quick questions...
I pay for my seasoncard via Direct Debit - this will be refunded back into my account.
1)Now my Real Madrid ticket money was paid from a Credit Card (which has expired - new card issued) now will City refund this money to my bank account aswell? (As credit card details don’t exist)
2) If i decide to credit next season’s card, will they credit the Madrid ticket money towards the seasoncard?
Thanks in advance blues
1)If your card has expired but the credit account is still active and you have a new card it will go back on to that credit card.
2) I'd guess city would allow either a credit or a refund as it's a separate transaction.

Quick questions...
Thanks in advance blues

Supporter Services
(Tickets, Seasoncards and Memberships) +44 (0)161 444 1894
(Option 1, option 2, option 1) - will give you the best advice

but 1) - its an account not a credit card number - so will return there
2) On the email it says all cup and individual games refunded.

Honestly can't see anyone taking the credit when we have no idea what next season looks like.

Glad its finally sorted though, like many have said, it'll be a nice lump sum in the bank when many could do with it
I'm thinking of doing it, don't need the money back, and football with fans will eventually return, even if its not next season, and they'll hold the money for when it does.

As a season ticket holder who lives across the water, when I put my ticket up on the exchange I get a voucher because I haven't got a UK bank account. So will the refund be in the form of vouchers( even though I paid for my ticket through an Irish a/c) and if so what good are the vouchers if I cannot buy match tickets with them.

I sit in a similar seat near the front centre in EL3. The view is superb. Believe me, far from being expensive, it's good value by today's standards. Wouldn't swap for anywhere in the stadium.

Like you I'm going to take the refund for our 2 seasoncards as I pay for both and as you say we have no idea when we'll all be at the Etihad again.
Yep I wasnt knocking the view as I've been up there early doors with my lass then moved down to family stand when my lad started coming, just thought for L3 it was expensive?

Yep has to be refund, I cant see how anything can be priced until the goverment say it's safe & who knows when that will be??

Only just clocked this tweet on the Supporters services account

Gold and Platinum Seasoncard holders will receive 6/19th of the price paid for your Seasoncard, 93:20 Seasoncard holders will receive 6/22nd.

That appears to mean that the three domestic cup matches that are included in the 93:20 season card are in fact part of the price.
If that's the case what happened to our refunds for those seasons when we didnt have three home domestic cup fixtures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.