General Videogame Thread

Been trying to play modern warfare online and my god im close to just sacking it off. Tried Warzone and different multiplayer games and its just rediculous. At least with Warzone i can sneak around for a bit, get some decent weapons and feel like ive done something, but as soon as i run into someone thats it, game over. Not sure its the game for me.

Been trying to play modern warfare online and my god im close to just sacking it off. Tried Warzone and different multiplayer games and its just rediculous. At least with Warzone i can sneak around for a bit, get some decent weapons and feel like ive done something, but as soon as i run into someone thats it, game over. Not sure its the game for me.

This is why I prefer Battlefield. Maps are larger and the focus isn't on K/D ratio (whilst it helps). You can put plenty of energy towards taking out vehicles, flying planes, capturing flags and is more about team work.

TO play COD, you need to be super alert with 5 x cups of coffee in your stomach.

That is why i like it. You are playing other people so your chances in a gun fight are 50/50. Factor in that most people playing it are putting hours in to it and your chances are less then 50/50. I'm a bit rubbish so i tend to get killed 4 out of every 5 times.

One thing that might help is to play quads. You have 3 others that you can run around with and let them do more of the fighting. The only issue with that is it can be a bit hectic at the start, lots of people drop into the popular areas on the map and get straight into a gun fight and there is often carnage in the first minute. I tend to keep an eye on where the squad is dropping and will only follow if its quiet, i prefer to run around a bit collecting some half decent weapons and armour and then work my way over to join the squad.

That is why i like it. You are playing other people so your chances in a gun fight are 50/50. Factor in that most people playing it are putting hours in to it and your chances are less then 50/50. I'm a bit rubbish so i tend to get killed 4 out of every 5 times.

One thing that might help is to play quads. You have 3 others that you can run around with and let them do more of the fighting. The only issue with that is it can be a bit hectic at the start, lots of people drop into the popular areas on the map and get straight into a gun fight and there is often carnage in the first minute. I tend to keep an eye on where the squad is dropping and will only follow if its quiet, i prefer to run around a bit collecting some half decent weapons and armour and then work my way over to join the squad.
Yes thats been my approach so far as the times i drop into busy areas i dont last long. I get a few kills here and there, mostly from distance, where i struggle is the close combat shooting. Need to really get to grips with the right combo of weapons and also whether or not its worth bringing in your custom loadout via a loadout drop.

One thing its not good for is sleep. Was on it till about 1:30am last night and took me ages to get to sleep. Its a very intense game.

I've fallen back in love Destiny. I reasly lost interest with it after Destiny 2, but I've just played Shadowkeep and its reminded me why I thought the original Destiny was one of the best games ever.

Yes thats been my approach so far as the times i drop into busy areas i dont last long. I get a few kills here and there, mostly from distance, where i struggle is the close combat shooting. Need to really get to grips with the right combo of weapons and also whether or not its worth bringing in your custom loadout via a loadout drop.

One thing its not good for is sleep. Was on it till about 1:30am last night and took me ages to get to sleep. Its a very intense game.

My son has sorted the loadout options, A decent sniper and a decent close range rapid fire thing is what you want. Some guns are rubbish - if you are not sure try them as you run about, the ones that throw your aim of with the recoil are useless as are the ones that take ages to reload. You do need to get the right ones. And remember to keep replacing your armour.

On another note it looks like they are starting to make inroads into the cheaters.

Cant believe you’ve lasted this long with BF5. I played it non stop for about 6 months and then got bored due to the lack of content. Warzone is like the old battlefields. It feels like you’re playing for fun unlike the recent battlefields that have had all the fun sucked out of them to be replaced by realism and playing objectives. Battlefield you tubers like jackfrags and stodeh are always on Warzone now, so that tells you everything. Hopefully dice get it right with BF6.

I have played Battlefield since 1942 and the last few instalments have been really poor in my opinion.

The hit detection is absolutely terrible and I never seem to have a stable connection. It completely lacks the fluidity of some of the older games.

To me, the games haven't evolved as well as they should have. More quantity rather than quality with the last few instalments.

BF V was absolute garbage you're right there. I can have great days on Cod outweighed by many, many terrible ones.

Lockdown's meant time to get into IL-2 though, something to really get in to learning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.