Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key is Pep i dont think both sides have a good working relationship i could be wrong but with Pep his requirement is commitment and dedication he will know Sane has had his head turned

Transfermarkt and Kicker are saying City demands 50 million Euro's. Can it be true? Does not match the stories on here about how City is angry with Bayern and prepared to let Sane sit on the bench until next summer.

Transfermarkt and Kicker are saying City demands 50 million Euro's. Can it be true? Does not match the stories on here about how City is angry with Bayern and prepared to let Sane sit on the bench until next summer.
sounds like a rehash of the story from last week, I would be shocked given everything that's going on right now if we are seriously talking to anyone right now much less Bayern about transfers, does anyone even know when the transfer window is now opening? The one thing you can take to the bank is this transfer saga will drag on all summer.....or winter depending on how late the window is pushed back to.

Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has expressed surprise after 24-year-old Germany and RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner, who has been linked with Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United, said he would rather move abroad than to the German champions.

More evidence that the German Rags expect to cherrypick and control the German transfer market. Clearly Werner can forget his NT ambitions if he doesn’t do the right thing and beg to join the Bavarian mafia.

Bayern have cherrypicked the German transfer market for time immemorial. There’s nothing new or sinister about it, a lot of Germans prefer their own league. Plus if they want to satisfy their professional ambitions, that’s the club at home most likely to fulfil them. It’s shithouse for the other teams, but the fact remains that none of them are anywhere as near as big as Bayern.

Transfermarket just collate news and Kicker is a German football outlet with limited information that is usually a week old, this is a week old and is almost certainly bullshit which will reflect badly on their reputation as an educational sport magazine

Bayern have cherrypicked the German transfer market for time immemorial. There’s nothing new or sinister about it, a lot of Germans prefer their own league. Plus if they want to satisfy their professional ambitions, that’s the club at home most likely to fulfil them. It’s shithouse for the other teams, but the fact remains that none of them are anywhere as near as big as Bayern.
Sure when you cherry pick all the best talents and cripple the competition, the fact will alway remain that none of them are anywhere as near as big as cvnts .

Sure when you cherry pick all the best talents and cripple the competition, the fact will alway remain that none of them are anywhere as near as big as cvnts .

I don’t get how they’re being ****s by doing the job they’re supposed to. Their remit is to get the best players they can to win the biggest trophies going. Their honours list is up there with anybody’s. And they can’t force players to sign for them either. Not that they need to because they’re one of the great clubs of the game and people will always want to sign for them. If you think what they’re doing is bad or wrong, what would be a preferable alternative for them?

Bayern do far more than just cherry pick, when Union came up their first match against Red Bull the fans turned their backs on the rich upstarts, German media is so far up Bayerns arse that they believe a Bayern team at the top of the table is good for Germany, much like the FA have told us, even Low did not deny that Sane would be dropped if he did not sign for Bayern

Bayern do far more than just cherry pick, when Union came up their first match against Red Bull the fans turned their backs on the rich upstarts, German media is so far up Bayerns arse that they believe a Bayern team at the top of the table is good for Germany, mush like the FA have told us, even Low did not deny that Sane would be dropped if he did not sign for Bayern

I don’t know really what to say as I don’t see how it pertains to our discussion other than I’m not sure about Sane being dropped if he didn’t sign for Bayern. That sounds like gossip to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.