Talksport

One good thing from the Covid is that I have completely binned off this channel. I caught five minutes of it and they were having a quiz between the presenters. Who gives a fuck? It's complete shite and so glad to have turned it off for good.

Same here better now singing along to Absolute radio stress free rather than previously shouting at the radio with their incorrect and Biased drivel

Laura Woods was quite decent before moving to this early slot. Now with no football, she's turned into some giggling ladette, particularly since that lump got a gig.
Lost count how many times she's taken the piss out of Jamie O'Hara being the archetype thick footballer. I actually find it refreshing she can't help but rip the shit of him or Darren Bent who she set up to give Noel a shit question today.

She’s tasty that LW
Flintoff sounds thick as sh1t
The complete show is boring as fck when RP and AB are not on at least they have amusing stories to tell

Flintoff has jacked it in according to Popbitch
It was always going to be a tough time for TalkSport during lockdown, what with there being no sport to talk of these last few months, but it's all proved a bit much for Andrew Flintoff.

After six weeks in the gig, he's decided it's not for him. But with all the fanfare with which they announced him as a breakfast show co-host, it would be quite an embarrassment to have him just walk after a month and a half. So they're spinning his departure as "time off" to attend to filming commitments for Total Wipeout and Top Gear, saying he'll be returning before too long.

We've been advised not to hold our breath.

Flintoff has jacked it in according to Popbitch
Loved Flintoff as a cricketer
As a bloke, I'd love to have a beer with him. Ironically, a mate of mine is a coach at Lancs, and he and Flintoff went into a pub we use in Stockton Heath on a night I wasn't out. Bugger.

However, his media work is more wooden than my fence panels

The other day whilst waiting in the q for the local tip had a listen. As usual Arry Redknapp on promoting himself. He is going to be on Gogglebox next week. He said initially that until they had been asked to go on it he had never heard of Gogglebox. Later on he mentioned that he loved Leon & June when they used to be on????

The other day whilst waiting in the q for the local tip had a listen. As usual Arry Redknapp on promoting himself. He is going to be on Gogglebox next week. He said initially that until they had been asked to go on it he had never heard of Gogglebox. Later on he mentioned that he loved Leon & June when they used to be on????

On there this morning as well. Started by talking about the Munich disaster leading on to plugging his next gig.

Loved Flintoff as a cricketer
As a bloke, I'd love to have a beer with him. Ironically, a mate of mine is a coach at Lancs, and he and Flintoff went into a pub we use in Stockton Heath on a night I wasn't out. Bugger.

However, his media work is more wooden than my fence panels
Was it when they played that charity game at Grappenhall last year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.