COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
French school, May 2020.
france.jpg.0de820e051a3590c6f95d05f3e9d83d4.jpg

If that’s giant hopscotch, they’ll be dominating the long jump in 2041.

Watched a program on BBC catch up at a family members house whilst social distancing as we don't have a TV License etc. It was called Hospital and one of the most harrowing watches I have seen this year. If you get a chance tune in as staff at the Royal Free London battle it out with Covid-19. Contains strong language and some very upsetting scenes.

karen i am a diabetic better take my refund from City pointless putting on next season Time was R was only dreaded for RELEGATION I Have had 55 years of life and having 2 great boys and seeing my beloved team win plenty of silverware despite being disabled, i cant complain IT will be typical that i will meet my maker the day we hit on a vaccine

karen i am a diabetic better take my refund from City pointless putting on next season Time was R was only dreaded for RELEGATION I Have had 55 years of life and having 2 great boys and seeing my beloved team win plenty of silverware despite being disabled, i cant complain IT will be typical that i will meet my maker the day we hit on a vaccine
Oi you are going nowhere matey ,plenty more footy to watch,just not yet,stay safe x

Watched a program on BBC catch up at a family members house whilst social distancing as we don't have a TV License etc. It was called Hospital and one of the most harrowing watches I have seen this year. If you get a chance tune in as staff at the Royal Free London battle it out with Covid-19. Contains strong language and some very upsetting scenes.
I am watching these shows T,i do normally anyway but I think it good for people to see what the nhs are doing for us,we are connected to them maybe more than ever before,see what they are doing that you never knew before and really appreciate them

Diabetes is a risk factor, but most people with diabetes will survive.

I am watching these shows T,i do normally anyway but I think it good for people to see what the nhs are doing for us,we are connected to them maybe more than ever before,see what they are doing that you never knew before and really appreciate them

Watch this one Karen filmed at The Royal Free. Like I say it's harrowing viewing dealing with patients from arrival being placed on oxygen then cpap and then finally into intensive care. Watching one consultant break down after taking a phone call from his patients wife was beyond the distressing. Very good documentary indeed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.