Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t being insulting and you know it. I’ve made it perfectly clear to plenty here that I’m just chatting about football. Just thought that it was a mad way to look at it. No genuine offence meant, apologies if that’s the case.

And my comments on RAWK have been pretty clear.
Nobody was having a pop, it is just that as a member of the cult is apparant that this fact has not seeped onto your consciousness in the way it has others. The dippers have been kept relevant over a sustained period of time by those people who consumers of football have had to listen to. Namely but not exhaustively:
Ian St John
Emlyn Hughes
Alan Hansen
Mark flipping Lawrenson
Danny Murphy
Phil the beak Thompson
Jamie Carragher
Michael Fucking Owen
Jim Beglin
Graeme Souness (who isnt so bad)
Steve McManamanamanamanamanaman
Martin Fucking Tyler
John Slurring Aldridge
and others.

Good point. If Arp was English and City bought him to let him rot on the bench, we'd be "ruining English football " much as we supposedly did, at the time, with Rodwell.

I'm guessing the Arp situation is to lock him down. He can't become quite good and possibly help a team challenge Bayern if he is getting splinters in his arse on their bench.
Sebastian Rudy on a free. Sold for 14m one year later.
Goretzka, free transfer.
Lewandowski, free transfer

Its amazing they manage to get all these free transfers

We’ve won every single trophy in the game bar one in the 21st Century, some more than once, so we’re hardly irrelevant. Through the sale of a player, we spent world record fees for a defender & a goalkeeper in the matter of weeks which suggests we can if we want to. That we don’t do it all the time is fine, I don’t know a fan who doesn’t trust Klopp in the transfer market. United broke the world transfer record a few years ago and whilst they’re not on their uppers now, they can still have a go in the market. That Fernandes is a hell of a signing to be fair. That’s nothing to do with media influence or FA support which is a frankly crazy and somewhat insulting statement but I’ll leave it there. I don’t get the market leader point though.
Your only notoriety in this century is for losing, your record spend is because you got caught tapping up, which the FA did not bother to investigate, after your big splash out you have bought nothing worth talking about, but the FA have adjusted the rules to suit Sam Alladyce`s tactics, as for Klopps buys he has the biggest spend per trophy of any manager at his club now , as for Fanandes brilliant signing i can not think of a reason why they did not buy him 3 years ago when he was first put up for sale, maybe it was because a failing club was trying to make a bit of money while they could.
Is it crazy to believe the a company A investing in another company B would not want the product that they make the most money on pushed to the fore front? why did VAR claim that they could be 98% accurate then record less than 50% and still not be investigated?

Nobody was having a pop, it is just that as a member of the cult is apparant that this fact has not seeped onto your consciousness in the way it has others. The dippers have been kept relevant over a sustained period of time by those people who consumers of football have had to listen to. Namely but not exhaustively:
Ian St John
Emlyn Hughes
Alan Hansen
Mark flipping Lawrenson
Danny Murphy
Phil the beak Thompson
Jamie Carragher
Michael Fucking Owen
Jim Beglin
Martin Fucking Tyler
John Slurring Aldridge
and others.
And here's another, stalwart of ESPN.

post image online

Ian St John
Emlyn Hughes
Alan Hansen
Mark flipping Lawrenson
Danny Murphy
Phil the beak Thompson
Jamie Carragher
Michael Fucking Owen
Jim Beglin

Martin Fucking Tyler
John Slurring Aldridge

and others.
Who are these great, current minds of the game? ;-)

Interesting, you push insults here. You already get treated better than any of us would at RAWK. And you damn well know it.

Your metaphor makes so sense, by the way. Tacos and enchiladas are completely different foods. What might work better for a red bin dipper is "it is like trying to steal tyres with wheel locks on the vehicle." Or maybe, "as easy as stealing scouting information when you use someone's log-in credentials" when something is easily accomplished, la.
I am going to ask the question again. Why are mickeys on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.