Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sané's agent has said there are a number of absolute top clubs interested and they aren't out of the question.

Now that debunks the myth that he wants to go home for whatever reason. Seems to me he just wants out of City, because he's a mard arse who doesn't want to fight for his place.

Ever thought that's how agents get a better deal for their client? (Either at City or Bayern)

I'm a City supporter but if I get an answer for you,
I'll let you know straight away. :-)
I don't understand why it's an issue as long as people engage in reasonable debate rather than the traditional football tribalism tit for tat bollocks, I think Greggery Peccary has been a breath of fresh air.

I don't understand why it's an issue as long as people engage in reasonable debate rather than the traditional football tribalism tit for tat bollocks, I think Greggery Peccary has been a breath of fresh air.

Completely agree. Debate is healthy and it is a positive to hear contrasting views and outlooks outside our blue tinted prism.

Sensibly, he has stayed away from the more contentious points and just enjoys a football chat. For me he is more than welcome on the forum.

I, believe at this point, he and I are just fine with each other. Was just being a little flippant as I was asked why "us mickeys" come here. :-)

He's been okay so far. But, as with all visiting scousers, we'll keep an eye on him. If the mask slips, he's out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.