Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Right blues, on a very serious note....

German football resumes this weekend and I don’t know who to support. Quite happy to take suggestions from fellow blues and it might be a good idea if we all get behind the same team....ideally the underdog.
Dynamo Dresden...

football without fans reminds of mate at school his dads job was to find away to sell beer other than in pubs that was back in 70's, the idea was still make money but no overheads ie no pubs,staff,fixtures n fitting and hassle it took a while but supermarkets and off licences open 24hrs job done sell more booze now and you ruin your own surroundings, football could go same way think of it ,no hassle on match days no crowds police food drink ticket sales staff but rake in same if not more money from tv audience

I can imagine football restarting and covid cases going up among the footballing staff, if the scousers don't win their first 2 games it's going to be an interesting month or two.

Disinfected pitches and balls
No headers
Shorter halves
5 substitutes

All this and hardly a mention of the FA cup or Chumps league.

Right blues, on a very serious note....

German football resumes this weekend and I don’t know who to support. Quite happy to take suggestions from fellow blues and it might be a good idea if we all get behind the same team....ideally the underdog.

Fortuna Dusseldorf is the only choice

Uwe Rosler is the manager

I can imagine football restarting and covid cases going up among the footballing staff, if the scousers don't win their first 2 games it's going to be an interesting month or two.

Disinfected pitches and balls
No headers
Shorter halves
5 substitutes

All this and hardly a mention of the FA cup or Chumps league.
No headers ??.
Is that actually a thing

On a positive note IF football restarts we will get to see David Silva again in our shirt. I was really worried we’d seen the last of my favourite player of this generation.
Top man!

On a positive note IF football restarts we will get to see David Silva again in our shirt. I was really worried we’d seen the last of my favourite player of this generation.
Top man!

Strange tho. Not sure i'd want to see him finish his city career, on a TV, in an eerily quiet stadium, in nothing more than exhibition games with unfit players and questionable rules brought in. All in the name of money. Would be a sad end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.