21 years ago today, the Wigan (A) playoff game

I'm sure i watched the first leg in the kippax, actually inside where the bars and food was being served there was a screen or some screens.

If I remember rightly it was packed out and felt like we was in some kind of tunnel, just remember getting drenched.

21 years? Fuck that's mental.

I'm sure i watched the first leg in the kippax, actually inside where the bars and food was being served there was a screen or some screens.

If I remember rightly it was packed out and felt like we was in some kind of tunnel, just remember getting drenched.

21 years? Fuck that's mental.

I watched it on a big screen on the pitch from the Kippax and it was definitely on the TVs on the concourse

I loved that kit, didnt/dont care whether anyone thought it was shit or not.
I'm amazed that kit has attained the cult status it has. All down to the Gillingham game, I guess. Take that game out of the equation, and look at the shirt calmly. Yellow and Black stripes? Seriously? Though not quite as bad as that yellow and pink dog's dinner we have this season. Or the orange one that we got spanked at Villa in, back in Sven's season (was it?).

I'm amazed that kit has attained the cult status it has. All down to the Gillingham game, I guess. Take that game out of the equation, and look at the shirt calmly. Yellow and Black stripes? Seriously? Though not quite as bad as that yellow and pink dog's dinner we have this season. Or the orange one that we got spanked at Villa in, back in Sven's season (was it?).

I will never look at it calmly, but if I had to take emotion out of the equation, I was in my early 20's back then and have never been known for my sense of taste ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.