Gogglebox

I see you've met my wife as well
Reminds me of a time when I had a bad back and was going to the pain clinic at our local hospital to have injections in my spine and the missus came with me. I was just going into have the jab and the doctor said she could come in too, whilst preparing the jab after giving me a local anaesthetic he said, "just a little prick" and she muttered "you've met him before then? They both started chuckling and the fucking needle was going nowhere near where it should. That was the last time I went with her, my mate took me from then on :-(

I’m getting sick of the woman from Swindon? (The thatched house)... she’s a proper mardarse

I do like the way her clothes blends in with the armchair she is on and wallpaper behind her - I feel like I’m tripping when I look at her.

that one who looks a bit like Michael hutchence in Brighton who laughs and giggles at anything his boyfriend says is a tool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.