'Arry Kane

I'm With Stupid

Fair play to him.

Would be good to see some others at the top end of football follow suit and help out some struggling teams. Actually it'd be better to see a complete restructuring of football's finances, but I doubt we'll see that any time soon.

Well overrated as a player imo !
He's a great goal scorer, but offers very little other than that on the pitch, if he aint scoring they might as well be playing with 10 men.

However decent of him to do this and i like the guy, i hear he's a good motivational speaker too (which is crazy due to his large tongue).

He's a great goal scorer, but offers very little other than that on the pitch, if he aint scoring they might as well be playing with 10 men.

However decent of him to do this and i like the guy, i hear he's a good motivational speaker too (which is crazy due to his large tongue).

I'm sorry to be blunt, mate, but anyone who says such a thing has either never seen him play or has only seen him play for a manager who doesn't know how to use him (e.g. Roy Hodgson). Either that or they are hopelessly prejudiced against him for some reason. The following video showcases a small fraction from just one season of his worth to a team beyond goalscoring. He does this kind of thing repeatedly. He is a superb all round player.

Last edited:

Have you not seen his corners?!

I'm sorry to be blunt, mate, but anyone who says such a thing has either never seen him play or has only seen him play for a manager who doesn't know how to use him (e.g. Roy Hodgson). Either that or they are hopelessly prejudiced against him for some reason. The following video showcases a small fraction from just one season of his worth to a team beyond goalscoring. He does this kind of thing repeatedly. He is a superb all round player.

Im basing it on the games ive seen him play mate, i don't watch them day in day out and i dont follow or subscribe to accounts that highlight his good performances so i dont see loads of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.