Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Depends if you have Kodi etc

No I have now tv where I paid £20 a month to get sky sports for the season. Behind closed doors football doesn't overly fill me with joy, but it's a bit annoying in these times one sports channel has grabbed the monopoly. It would have been interesting to have some live sport to watch.

No I have now tv where I paid £20 a month to get sky sports for the season. Behind closed doors football doesn't overly fill me with joy, but it's a bit annoying in these times one sports channel has grabbed the monopoly. It would have been interesting to have some live sport to watch.

No pubs in wythy back door job newalls etc just saying like:)

I guess you have experience of the fact that teachers don't care about the kids ?

as someone who's parents were both teachers and there fore I know a fair few teachers. Going by my parents they were very hard working and dedicated to teaching and the kids. I would often over my parents talking about work and how a pupil was doing and talking about work.

But teaching has changed you tell a kid of and the parents are straight up the school wanting action taken against the teacher, it has become more and more difficult, ever since Thatcher started attacking the teachers, every torie leader has carried it on

I bet the players look at the teaching union and think I wish our union would stand up for us.
I'm not saying that teachers don't care about the kids, although there are good and bad teachers like in every other profession, i'm saying the unions don't give a fuck. We were lucky that my daughter' went to really good schools and her teachers were 95% fantastic at school, less so but still perfectly adequate since she's been at a sixth form college so I've no personal axe to grind but some of the stories I've heard from parents whose kids went to schools less focused on giving them a good education make my blood boil.

I agree with your point that teachers these days get far less respect from both parents and pupils which has made their job so much harder

All about the moola, mate, lives don't matter.
Correct and two huge big fingers to those of us who pay over our hard earned money to actually attend matches in the stadium. I am disgusted with the powers that be that have shown they do not value us at all. Lifting the nations moral my arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.