Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Absolute joke! Players wearing face masks down to the pitch, no handshakes but social distancing observed. whistle blows, players crash into each other, sweating and spitting all over the place.
Just goes to show how desperate they are to get the gravy train running again.
This is what the PL & FA needed to see to say ‘They’ve done it Germany, let’s get ours going’
It’s a joke & unnfortunately, we have more bellends who support teams in red that won’t stay away from grounds either.
Switched off already.

Absolute joke! Players wearing face masks down to the pitch, no handshakes but social distancing observed. whistle blows, players crash into each other, sweating and spitting all over the place.
Just goes to show how desperate they are to get the gravy train running again.
This is what the PL & FA needed to see to say ‘They’ve done it Germany, let’s get ours going’
It’s a joke & unnfortunately, we have more bellends who support teams in red that won’t stay away from grounds either.
Switched off already.
Good man, it is not getting air time in our house.

Just saw a few pics from the news reports...

Subs social distancing while also wearing face masks. Then they are expected to go in and play a full contact sport?

F me. Guess the mobster gamblers really went all in. LOL

It feels like a pre-season friendly with no atmosphere and the players would prefer to be anywhere else. If this is what a derby feels like, some throwaway games with Burnley with nothing at stake is not going to be lifting anyone's morale. Do Liverpool want to win the trophy like this? I'd prefer to be handed it, tbh.

Not a great match at Dortmund. Haaland is some player though. Could bag us 20-30 goals a season easily.

I'm not saying that teachers don't care about the kids, although there are good and bad teachers like in every other profession, i'm saying the unions don't give a fuck. We were lucky that my daughter' went to really good schools and her teachers were 95% fantastic at school, less so but still perfectly adequate since she's been at a sixth form college so I've no personal axe to grind but some of the stories I've heard from parents whose kids went to schools less focused on giving them a good education make my blood boil.

I agree with your point that teachers these days get far less respect from both parents and pupils which has made their job so much harder
It’s not helped by ****s repeating second hand stories is it?

What’s the intensity of play like?

Dortmund have settled into it a bit, but not great. First touches are clumsy, not many tackles flying around, closing down is casual, and celebrations are muted: feels somewhere between a training game, a pre-season friendly, and a last game of the season between two mid-table sides that can't even move up or down a position but without any of the fans having a laugh to amuse themselves. A lot of the players don't look thrilled to be there, tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.