Des Barnes - Alleged international arms dealer

He used to live on Lockett Gardens just off St Stephens street Salford M3. A load of old ex council flats which were sold off, had railings threw around them and then sold off as aprtments... I know this because thats the sort of thing Salford council do.
I delivered a script for the Bill to his gaff in the 1990's but I never saw him on it. Obviously he had other irons in the fire

Reactions: mat
The reason for the split in the M62 was a geological fault that precluded building a road across it.

Correct but it was still on rent from the water board when the motorway was built if I was technical enough to post the information I would but unfortunately I’m thick as fuck

Look, here's the inside info. The master brain in this affair is a mild mannered cafe owner called Roy. Friendly with Putin by all accounts.

Look, here's the inside info. The master brain in this affair is a mild mannered cafe owner called Roy. Friendly with Putin by all accounts.
He dresses like a Russian factory worker, it all makes sense now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.