Gogglebox

I detested the two from Blackpool but strangely they're now my favourites..

The two from Leeds are doing my nut in at the minute... and is it just me or do they look like they are trying to eat their way through the pandemic?

The blonde/pink one used to be pretty fit but not any more

I really like the Siddiquis, seem really nice blokes and always good comments. The dad is a nice fella too

I detested the two from Blackpool but strangely they're now my favourites..

The two from Leeds are doing my nut in at the minute... and is it just me or do they look like they are trying to eat their way through the pandemic?
The one on the right has literally just had a baby

I’m getting sick of the woman from Swindon? (The thatched house)... she’s a proper mardarse

I bumped into her in the town where we live last year-she's actually really pleasant. Her husband uses the DIY shop up the road from us. I think they live in a village about 5 miles away.

I bumped into her in the town where we live last year-she's actually really pleasant. Her husband uses the DIY shop up the road from us. I think they live in a village about 5 miles away.
Hampshire is a county I don’t think I’ve visited, but it looks lovely . It’s on my list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.