Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane is less selfish. One of my concerns is how often Raz (and Mahraz) don't see Aguero enough,
seems they have "I" problems.

Sane is a thoroughbred of the highest order once he has decided he wants to race. Sterling is a gamer, who always wants to run and race, and will win his share of decent purses...but he will never be the thoroughbred that Sane is. Those are usually born and bred.

For me Sane has the higher ceiling but Sterling has the higher desire, because of this Sane is unlikely less likely than Sterling to reach his potential.

That said neither hold a candle to Ricky Holden :)

Could do with Juve, Real or Barça taking a serious interest just to piss off the German rags (and drive the price up) if he’s intent on leaving.

Sane's interest for going to Bayern is not just fueled by money. He joins Goretzka (who grew up 5 km away from him), Gnabry, Kimmich and Süle - all players he knows since a long time and who he is close to. I do not think Bayern would be that attractive for him without that.

I think that some still did not realize in which situation the transfer market is. Most clubs have lost enormous amount of money - they asked players to take money cuts, too - and there is a lot uncertainty about the immediate future and the incomes (not just stadium income but TV money and less commercial income because of the recession). To go out in that situation and pay big for transfers and to pay a new players big contracts... Sane with his wage and the transfer sum will still be not bargain especially if you consider that he comes from a season long injury.

Getting sick of this contract saga with him, fuck him off he doesn’t want to play for us or better still give him to the rags for free, he’d soon realise where his breads buttered

Sane's interest for going to Bayern is not just fueled by money. He joins Goretzka (who grew up 5 km away from him), Gnabry, Kimmich and Süle - all players he knows since a long time and who he is close to. I do not think Bayern would be that attractive for him without that.

I think that some still did not realize in which situation the transfer market is. Most clubs have lost enormous amount of money - they asked players to take money cuts, too - and there is a lot uncertainty about the immediate future and the incomes (not just stadium income but TV money and less commercial income because of the recession). To go out in that situation and pay big for transfers and to pay a new players big contracts... Sane with his wage and the transfer sum will still be not bargain especially if you consider that he comes from a season long injury.

Clubs who have players taking wage cuts should be banned from paying fees to transfer players or be fined points. It is cheating.

Clubs who have players taking wage cuts should be banned from paying fees to transfer players or be fined points. It is cheating.

Most players in Europe - even with the top clubs - in other leagues than the EPL agreed on wage cuts because of the situation as the solidarity with their clubs and the non-player-staff in the clubs. In Germany every club did - so did Barca, Real and Juventus.

Most players in Europe - even with the top clubs - in other leagues than the EPL agreed on wage cuts because of the situation as the solidarity with their clubs and the non-player-staff in the clubs. In Germany every club did - so did Barca, Real and Juventus.

i know, but they can't do this then fork out on transfer fees. If the club can afford the fees they should pay their staff, non-playing and playing.

It is the same principle as going into administration. Then there is the tax loss to the Gov, but they can afford to pay £50m for a player.

His reasons for leaving are of little concern to me. I didn’t mention his wages etc
What pisses me and every other City fan off is the way your despicable club has conducted its courting of Leroy through the media. One lickspittle after another has been wheeled out in front of the media to blow sunshine up his arse and tell him how great he’d be at Bayern (Lewandowski this week). The blatant disregard for any semblance of etiquette regarding the transfer speaks volumes about the pure arrogance surrounding your fucking club.
When you put the above together with the way Rummenigge has slagged City off at every opportunity, the holier than thou attitude towards finances while your club president was investigated and subsequently imprisoned for fraud, and the very strong suspicion amongst City fans that der spiegel is nothing more than a mouthpiece for your club’s hierarchy then you can see why I’d rather he signed for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.