David Jason how good an actor is he

I agree that he is a very good actor, in that he makes you believe in the roles he takes on, (even Open all Hours as it progressed).
Only Fools
Darling Buds
Frost
All very different roles.
I always have enjoyed programmes in which he has appeared.
National Treasure?
Probably.

His earliest TV appearances that I can remember were in the kid's programme Do Not Adjust Your Set circa 1967. This was a proto Monty Python sketch show created by Michael Palin and Terry Jones with animations by Terry Gilliam some of which were later included in Monty Python programmes.

Jason played an unikely hero called Captain Fantastic, dressed in bowler and mac and twirling an umbrella, who was in perpetual conflict with Mrs Black "the most evil woman in the world" played by Denise Coffey.

Been watching quite a lot of the touch of frost episodes while in lockdown what an actor this bloke is,everyone remembers him from only fools and horses but there is a lot more to his talents he’s a national treasure.

You should check out....

51F62ijHnhL._AC_SY445_.jpg

51NQGRR9XBL._AC_SY445_.jpg

MV5BMTIzMjIyMjkyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM0NDAwMg@@._V1_.jpg

And...

MV5BMTIwMTY3NDA2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY4OTAzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Brilliant at certain roles.

I liked him in Porridge (as Blanco) as well.

The episode where him and Fletch are in prison hospital together is one of my favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.