QPR Match 2012 watch along today at 5pm.

I’m confined to my (recliner) chair with gout!!!! My foot is swollen to twice its size but I can laugh at all the remarks I’m getting! The one person who rarely drinks, never eats red meat and I’m the one with gout! *rofl*
My doctor was great though, looked at the photos and sent me the tablets! Amazing this technology.

How are you doing? I’ve not been on here much. Now watching Napoli v City 17/18
That is very typical city of you lol,i have been thinking about you lovely,i am fine now,it will take more than covid to see me off

I'm glad the players said they found it a hard watch except for the end of course. It sounds mad to say I didn't enjoy it on the day and now I have watched the whole game for the first time, twice in the last few weeks, I understand why. It wax pure mental torture, the worst we played all season. Slow, turgid,poor performances all round and awful individual mistakes. That scream by Cisse when he equalises sends bloody shivers down my spine, although at the game I never heard it even though I'm right behind the goal. Also I never saw Mancini on the pitch pushing Kompany when Barton was sent off. Really all you need to watch of that game is the five minutes of injury time.

Last edited:
Watched it on match of their day last night, i never noticed at the time obv and hadn’t done since, but the bbc cameras showed us getting a throw in in front of east stand in 90th min & the amount of people leaving was unreal!! bet there was some serious running back when edin scored!! ala wembley ‘99 :)

Watched it on match of their day last night, i never noticed at the time obv and hadn’t done since, but the bbc cameras showed us getting a throw in in front of east stand in 90th min & the amount of people leaving was unreal!! bet there was some serious running back when edin scored!! ala wembley ‘99 :)
Even when edin scored I was still convinced we would fall short,when aguero scored I honestly nearly passed out with raw emotion over it all..interesting point kompany made that would it have been the same if VAR was around then ..

Even when edin scored I was still convinced we would fall short,when aguero scored I honestly nearly passed out with raw emotion over it all..interesting point kompany made that would it have been the same if VAR was around then ..
I felt same mate!! looking back & talking about it i would’ve rather lost than drawn 2-2, cos that would’ve been “typical city” & like vinny said last night we might have not recovered from “losing” that 1st title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.