COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://zoonosen.charite.de/fileadm...s-of-SARS-CoV-2-viral-load-by-patient-age.pdf

Just as an asside the Berlin insitute paper prove that children who get I'll can spread it. The issue is there are very few children who are ill in that survey 2.25% of the total are under 10.
What about the asymptomatic? Which is the question I was kind of asking about.
I had already agreed that children who were ill could spread it. They just aren't showing up much in contact tracing studies.

Last edited:
Bicycles should only be used on cycle paths.

Otherwise if they want to be used on public roads then they should be registered with registration plates and require yearly MOTs. Also helmet wearing and hi visibility clothes should be mandatory. There should also be a cycling test that has to be taken before riding on public roads.

Same rules for everyone on the road is only fair.

https://zoonosen.charite.de/fileadm...s-of-SARS-CoV-2-viral-load-by-patient-age.pdf

Just as an asside the Berlin insitute paper prove that children who get I'll can spread it. The issue is there are very few children who are ill in that survey 2.8% of the total in fact.
What about the asymptomatic.

this is the crux, clearly they can but how effectively and what mitigations or medication can reduce the effect of this so that contact can be increased and extended, even in some cases briefly to more vulnerable people.

Come near me puffing and panting mate and youll need more than your bell
Yep, sure.
Bicycles should only be used on cycle paths.

Otherwise if they want to be used on public roads then they should be registered with registration plates and require yearly MOTs. Also helmet wearing and hi visibility clothes should be mandatory. There should also be a cycling test that has to be taken before riding on public roads.

Same rules for everyone on the road is only fair.
I needed to be cheered up after a week of high stress and anxiety. Posts like this keep us laughing. Long may they continue.

Yep, sure.

I needed to be cheered up after a week of high stress and anxiety. Posts like this keep us laughing. Long may they continue.

Also a cycle tax could be created to build 'cycle highways' across the country. Most of this could come from bicycle related products.

There's a place for bicycles but when you've got people doing 15mph on a 60mph road or other massive speed mismatches etc. Then it's not in anyone's interest to share the same bit of tarmac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.